Michael J. Fermo, MD, maintains a position with Quail Run Behavioral Health where he specializes in psychiatry. He is additionally affiliated with Aurora Behavioral Health System and has over fifteen years of experience in his field. Dr. Fermo was educated at the University of Perpetual Help System. He completed a residency at the University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center and a fellowship at Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Fermo is certified by the Arizona State License Certification.
Education and Training
University of Perpetual Help System
College of Medicine, Seoul National University, Seoul Korea (South/Republic Of) South Korea MD
Arizona State License Certification
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University Hospital- University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center
- Case Western Reserve University-University Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family Support and Loves To Help People
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Fine Dining
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal
- Aurora Behavioral Health System
Dr. Michael Fermo M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, Arizona 85027Get Direction
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Fermo M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Fermo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Is ADHD More Common Among Boys or Girls?
Why are boys diagnosed with ADHD more often?Despite both genders being at equal risk, boys tend to be diagnosed more often because the symptoms they display due to the illness are more obvious and easily spotted. Boys display externalized symptoms, such as running around a little too much or...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Dr. Renee V. Spitzer M.D. Litchfield Park Arizona 85340
- Dr. Charlisa F. Allen M.D.8485 E McDonald Dr Scottsdale Arizona 85250
- Winona Belmonte3716 East Mercer Lane Phoenix Arizona 85028
- Dr. Thomas D. Gazda M.D.7575 E Earll Dr Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Beatriz Mateus M.D.1457 N Diane Cir Mesa AZ 85203
- Dr. Karnail S. Dhillon MD5601 West Eugie Avenue Glendale Arizona 85304