Dr. Saad Kanaan practices Neuropathology in Wichita, Kansas. Dr. Kanaan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Jordan University of Science and Technology
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Community Talks and Education -
- Medical School
- University of Oklahoma 3 Years
- Jordan- Ministry of Health Hospitals, University of Oklahoma
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Articles, Research Poster Presentations
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Saad Kanaan MD's Practice location
Wichita, Kansas 67214Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45417Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Saad Kanaan MD | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Saad Kanaan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kanaan
- The Battle with Insurance for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Coverage
With FDA approval of Duchenne therapies, it's not far off to believe that insurance companies would change their policies and make insurance coverage for these therapies easy. However, there is still is an increasing rate of denials from insurance companies for life-saving treatments and medical...
- Neuroprotection: New Possible Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Researchers are continuously uncovering new ways to help cure multiple sclerosis (MS). One area in particular that shows promising results is neuroprotection. Neuroprotection aims to prevent nerve cells from becoming damaged, thus slowing down the progression of the disease. Initially, MS symptoms...
- Dealing with Anxiety and MS
In relation to MS, anxiety can present itself, owing to the fear of the effects of MS as it progresses, and the challenges, losses, or adjustments that may be necessary as a result of MS. This fear usually comes as a threat to your sense of normal self. A sense of self refers to how you feel about...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- Parents Plan Fundraiser for Son with Muscular Dystrophy
The Realities of Muscular DystrophyFundraisers and How Differences Are Made in Fundraiser Opportunities For Muscular DystrophyEvery single day, different methods are being employed to assist those with muscular dystrophy. In one recent effort and amazing story of inspiration, a local family from...
- Dr. Diosely C. Silveira M.D., PHD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Bassem H El-nabbout MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Ty L Schwertfeger MD2135 N Collective Ln Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Burtram J Odenheimer MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Dwight L Lindholm MD6611 E Central Ave Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Calvin Grant Olmstead MD3243 E. Murdock Wichita KS 67208