Dr. Saad Kanaan practices Neuropathology in Wichita, Kansas. Dr. Kanaan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Jordan University of Science and Technology
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Community Talks and Education -
- Medical School
- University of Oklahoma 3 Years
- Jordan- Ministry of Health Hospitals, University of Oklahoma
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Articles, Research Poster Presentations
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Saad Kanaan MD's Practice location
Wichita, Kansas 67214Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45417Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Saad Kanaan MD | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Saad Kanaan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kanaan
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Stroke?
Stroke can occur at any time of your life. However, those who have attained 65+ years are more prone to getting a stroke. It is also important to note that other factors such as family history, alcohol, smoking, medical history, and your ethnicity can trigger the occurrence of stroke. If you think...
- Experiencing Multiple Sclerosis During Pregnancy
Many people living with MS face everyday challenges such as muscle spasms, numbness, extreme fatigue, mood changes, and more. Women who live with MS and who want to start a family might be wondering if pregnancy would be healthy for them.Of course, while this is a natural response, the chances of...
- Common Multiple Sclerosis Treatments: An Overview
A debilitating disease that was once the face of a crushing and “hopeless” diagnosis has evolved from having one effective treatment to multiple effective treatments. Longtime sufferers who didn’t respond to one medication now have options to try others, to participate in a clinical trial or...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- The 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response by the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. Specifically, the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating scar...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. David L. Coulter M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Steven Kenner Feske MD75 Francis Street Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Michel N Fayad MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Kirk R Daffner MD221 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Caitlin Rollins M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115