Dr. Saad Kanaan practices Neuropathology in Wichita, Kansas. Dr. Kanaan studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Saad Kanaan MD's Videos
Education and Training
Jordan University of Science and Technology
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Neurology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Community Talks and Education -
- Medical School
- Jordan- Ministry of Health Hospitals, University of Oklahoma
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Articles, Research Poster Presentations
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Saad Kanaan MD's Practice location
Wichita, Kansas 67214Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45417Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Saad Kanaan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kanaan
- Pakistani Student Creates Stick to Aid Parkinson's Patients
One of the most serious neurodegenerative disorder of the brain is the Parkinson’s Disease (PD). The disorder is characterized by the brain producing less and less dopamine, which is responsible for regulating body movements and emotions. When more than 60% of the dopamine production is...
- Jillian Mercado Slays It on Beyoncé's Clothing Campaign
A couple of years ago Jillian Mercado, the 27-year-old New Yorker, was beginning to stand out as a fashion reference; she managed her own blog and jumped to fame for being the image of the Diesel and Nordstrom brands.And, soon after, Beyoncé, yes the Queen B, has chosen her to be the face of her...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Brain Cells Can Revamp DNA, Possibly Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
The neurons in the brain can interchange and alter genes, scientists have found. This interference can expand what the brain’s proteins can do, but it also might be a reason for Alzheimer’s. ...
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- Dr. Bassem H El-nabbout MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Andrew David Massey M.D.1001 N Minneapolis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Tania Beatriz Beltran papsdorf MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Michael M Vesali MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Dilawer H Abbas MD929 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Marvin Siy Sih MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214