Worked With Dr. Robert Atkins, Developer Of The Low Carbohydrate Diet.
Education and Training
Medical School in Russia
Touro College for Physician Assistants
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
American Board of Pain Medicine - Pain Management
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking - Grand Rounds and Staff Education -
- Regional Public Speaking -
- Diplomat of American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Albert Einstein, Montefiore MC
- Licensed To Practice In FL, NJ, AZ, CA and MN
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association, American Association of Physicists in Medicine, Associates in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, North American Spine Association
Articles and Publications
- Poster Presentations on Addictionology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great Staff and Great Patients. We Develop A Good Report With Over Patients Offering A Boutique Style of Treatment With Each Patient. She Provides Education, Guidance and Alternative Wellness Treatments To Help Them Feel Their Best.
Hobbies / Sports
- Travel, Music, Opera, Museums, Fine Art, Skiing, Tennis, Running
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Journal, Journal of Pain Medicine
- Fairview Ridges Clinic
Svetlana Zaydman's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Svetlana Zaydman | Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Svetlana Zaydman's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaydman
I have been seeing Dr. Says an every week now for 2 years. When I first saw her I could barely walk, lift anything and even drive. She has been an angel sent to me. Know I can function on a normal basis with the pain livable. I originally came to her for pain from degenerative disk and joint disease in addition to fibromyalgia. Since then I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer to my bones. I still see Dr. Zaydman once a week for the pain control. But, she has given me more than just treatment for my pain. She has become my counselor, angel, cheerleader, survival coach, friend, nutritionist, advocate and much more. I truly could not get thru this without her.
She is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is sweet and kind, gentle,caring and very in tune with what other things you can try alone with your meds that will ease you pain. They work wonderfully. I just love this doctor!
Dr. Zaydman is very thorough, as well as being a genuinely empathetic person who I would highly recommend to anyone having any type of pain.
After being in Minnesota for two years I finally found a doctor who is generally concerned about my well being. And understanding my pain. And listens, sincerely to how I manage my pain meds and suggest other things to try that may also be helpful. She is a wonderful person overall, and I believe that she is sincere about her concern for her patients.
Great patient care, cares for patients.
She's so good with her patients,she spend time, she don't rush u , I couldn't ask for anyone nicer, And she found a very nice assistant, I find Lindsay to be a very caring person as well.
Amazing doctor! After my first visit she found what all of my previous doctors missed for a decade! I am now losing weight without even trying, and my pain levels have drooped so much I often forget how I used to feel.
I love that I have a Great doctor who cares for her patients the way she does. She makes you feel like you are the only one that she is giving care to. She has really encourage me to be a better person mentally and physically. I realize she's not a women's health care provider, but the fact that she's a woman she really understands how I feel and I'm very comfortable telling her my personal concerns. I always have had problems with my feet where they would be so painful where I couldn't even walk and she always made them better. She's an angel ï£¿Ã¼Ã²Ã¡
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Dr. David M Schultz M.D.7400 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Rohaan F. Mehta M.D.4131 W Loomis Rd Milwaukee WI 53221
- Dr. Lon Lutz MD2104 Northdale Blvd Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Anne Kokayeff M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Paul J Amundson MD1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Matthew R Monsein MD920 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407