Dr. Angela Geddis is a pediatrician practicing in Berlin, Connecticut. Dr. Geddis is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Geddis diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Geddis can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center 1990
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Wanted to be a pediatrician since the age of nine and was inspired by many family members in the medical field.
- Dr. Geddis is interested in serving the medically needy and is part of a Christian medical missions group.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut
Angela G. Geddis's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Angela G. Geddis | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Angela G. Geddis's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Ted S. Rosenkrantz MD263 Farmington Avenue Farmington Connecticut 6030
- Dr. Nagwa Khadr M.D. Guthrie Sayre Pennsylvania 18840
- Mr. Michael J Rokosky MD1404 West Main St Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Christopher C Lawrence MD540 Saybrook Rd Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Sydney Ladenheim MD225 Hopmeadow St Weatogue CT 06089
- Dr. Neil David Stein M.D.12 N Main St West Hartford CT 06107