Haresh Sawlani, MD, maintains a position with Central Primary Care, located in Chicago, Illinois, where he works as an internist. He maintains a hospital affiliation with Loyola Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, Our Lady Resurrection, and Kindred Hospitals, and has over nineteen years of experience in his field. Areas of expertise include internal medicine, diabetes, diabetes ketones, and diabetic ketoacidosis. Dr. Sawlani was educated at Topiwala National Medical College and continued his studies with an internship at Westlake Community Hospital. Additionally, he completed a residency at Grant Hospital and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Education and Training
Topiwala National Medical College
East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine
Grant Government Medical College 1992
American Board of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Certificate of Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance
- Languages, Electrocardiogram (ekg), Preventive Care And More
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
- Rush Westlake Hospital 1994
- Rush Hospital, Westlake
- Westlake Hospital
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
- (Internal Medicine) Grant Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital; Grant Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, listening to patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Loyola Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Resurrection
- Kindred Hospital
Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sawlani
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD765 Ela Road Lake Zurich IL 60047
- Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.400-E Randolph St. Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1875 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.2601 W Main St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Irma Kuptel MD1550 N. NW Highway Park Ridge Illinois 60068