Dr. Javairiah Fatima is a vascular surgeon practicing in Gainesville, Florida. Dr. Fatima specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Fatima diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Aga Khan University
American Board of Surgery- General Surgery
American Board of Surgery- Vascular Surgery
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Evaluation of the GORE® TAG® Thoracic Branch Endoprosthesis (TBE Device) in the Treatment of Lesions of the Aortic Arch and Descending Thoracic Aorta (Zone 2)
- Evaluation of the GORE® TAG® Thoracic Branch Endoprosthesis (TBE Device) in the Treatment of Lesions of the Aortic Arch and Descending Thoracic Aorta (Zone 0/1)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking- Teaching Residents, Fellows, Medical Students and National Lectures -
- National Lectures -
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine- Minnesota
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine- Minnesota
- Cleveland Clinic
Professional Society Memberships
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
Articles and Publications
- Chapters, 25 Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Meeting The Right People At The Right Times and Good Mentors.
- University of Florida
Javairiah Fatima M.B.B.S.'s Practice location
Gainesville, Florida 22610Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, FL 32610Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Javairiah Fatima M.B.B.S. | Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Javairiah Fatima M.B.B.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fatima
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Mr. Alexander Jaewook Rim MD1121 Nw 64th Terrace Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Adam Beck M.D.1660 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Thomas S Huber MD, PHD1600 Sw Archer Road Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Scott A Berceli MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Catherine Kyonga Chang MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Kristina A Giles M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756