Macy Hall, Jr., MD, FACS, maintains a position at Healogics at United Medical Center as a plastic surgeon. He has over forty-five years of experience in his field, and specializes in reconstructive and plastic surgery. Dr. Hall was educated at Howard University College of Medicine and continued his studies with an internship at Freedmens Hospital in Washington DC. In addition, he completed a residency at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. As a professional member of the American Medical Association Washington Chapter, the Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and the American Board of Surgery, he is able to stay current in his field.
Education and Training
Howard University College of Medicine (HUCM)
American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking- Many -
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- NewYorkï¿½Presbyterian Hospital
- Freedmen's Hospital Washington DC
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association Washington Chapter, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, American Board of Surgery
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- True Concern For Helping Others and Parent's Support.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- WebMD, Journal of Wound Care
- United Medical Center
Macy Hall, Jr.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Macy Hall, Jr. | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Macy Hall, Jr.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
Nearby Plastic Surgeons
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S. 8501 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Michael R. Abidin MD 6355 Walker Lane, Suite 204 Alexandria VA 22310
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D. 11210 Old Georgetown Rd Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD 3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Wendell G Miles Other 5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Reza Shayesteh M.D. 5413 W Cedar Ln Bethesda MD 20814