Macy Hall, Jr., MD, FACS, maintains a position at Healogics at United Medical Center as a plastic surgeon. He has over forty-five years of experience in his field, and specializes in reconstructive and plastic surgery. Dr. Hall was educated at Howard University College of Medicine and continued his studies with an internship at Freedmens Hospital in Washington DC. In addition, he completed a residency at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. As a professional member of the American Medical Association Washington Chapter, the Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and the American Board of Surgery, he is able to stay current in his field.
Education and Training
Howard University College of Medicine (HUCM)
American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking- Many -
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- NewYorkï¿½Presbyterian Hospital
- Freedmen's Hospital Washington DC
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association Washington Chapter, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, American Board of Surgery
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- True Concern For Helping Others and Parent's Support.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- WebMD, Journal of Wound Care
- United Medical Center
Macy Hall, Jr.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Macy Hall, Jr. | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Macy Hall, Jr.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D. 11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S. 8501 Arlington Blvd. Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD 3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Wendell G Miles Other 5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Reza Shayesteh M.D. 5413 West Cedar Lane Bethesda Maryland 20814
- Dr. Joseph Michaels MD 11404 Old Georgetown Rd Rockville MD 20852