Macy Hall, Jr., MD, FACS, maintains a position at Healogics at United Medical Center as a plastic surgeon. He has over forty-five years of experience in his field, and specializes in reconstructive and plastic surgery. Dr. Hall was educated at Howard University College of Medicine and continued his studies with an internship at Freedmens Hospital in Washington DC. In addition, he completed a residency at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. As a professional member of the American Medical Association Washington Chapter, the Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and the American Board of Surgery, he is able to stay current in his field.
Education and Training
Howard University College of Medicine (HUCM)
American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking- Many -
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- NewYorkï¿½Presbyterian Hospital
- Freedmen's Hospital Washington DC
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association Washington Chapter, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, American Board of Surgery
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- True Concern For Helping Others and Parent's Support.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- WebMD, Journal of Wound Care
Macy Hall, Jr.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Macy Hall, Jr. | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Macy Hall, Jr.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.5530 WISCONSIN AVE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Justin Cohen2440 M Street NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Wendell G Miles Other5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Reza Shayesteh M.D.5413 W CEDAR LN BETHESDA MD 20814