Armanae A. Mancha, O.D., maintains practices in Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Chandler Arizona. Although she is a Texas native, she has enjoyed practicing in the Valley of the Sun for the past two years. Recognized as one of America's Top Optometrists by the Consumer's Research Council of America, Dr. Mancha has been in the field of optometry for 12 years. Herclinical interests include specialty contact lens fittings, especially multifocal lenses, as well as pediatric optometry. She is also extensively trained in vision rehabilitation and the management of ocular disease. In addition, she is certified to perform Orthokeratology/Corneal Refractive Therapy.
Education and Training
University of Texas of the Permian Basin-Bachelor of Science
Summa cum laude; University of Houston-Doctor of Optometry
Magna cum laude
Faculty Titles & Positions
- 2 Mission Trips To Honduras -
- America's Top Optometrist (Consumer's Research Council of America)
- Award for Clinical Excellence in Optometry
- Who's Who Among American College Students
- Outstanding College Student of the Year nominee
Armanae A. Mancha's Practice location
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Armanae A. Mancha | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Armanae A. Mancha's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Brian A. Mach14615 North 10th Way Phoenix Arizona 85022
- Dr. Robert Jack Maynard O.D.114 W Camelback Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Gail Bass Derscheid O.D.5425 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Mark Alan Krasemann O.D.8003 E Apache Trl Mesa AZ 85207
- Dr. Jacqueline J Lucas O.D.220 S 63rd St Mesa AZ 85206
- Allen Mok OD1840 S Stapley Dr Mesa AZ 85204