Sylvia Ashour Abdulian
Anesthesiologist3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd #1568 Studio City CA, 91604
Dr. Sylvia Abdulian is an anesthesiologist practicing in and around Los Angels, CA. Dr. Abdulian ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Abdulian also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Southern California-BA; Boston University School of Medicine-MA
Boston University School of Medicine-MD
Tulane University School of Medicine
UCLA Medical Center
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking- Faculty Lecturer Case Western University -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Medical Association, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Perseverance, Family Support and Always Striving To Better Herself.
Sylvia Ashour Abdulian's Practice location
Studio City, CA 91604Get Direction
- The Risks of Smoking for Fibromyalgia Patients
It has been known since its origin that smoking does more harm than good to someone's body. Cigarettes contain much more than just tobacco: each and every one contains over 4,000 chemicals, including 400 known toxins and over 40 carcinogenic agents. Cigarettes contain ingredients such as tar, carbon...
- How Can I Treat Acne?
How can I Treat Acne?Acne, also known as blackheads, pimples, zits, and blemishes, can be very annoying and embarrassing. It is caused by the clogging of the pores in the skin by dead cells and oily secretions. While acne is usually found on the face, it can sometimes be found on the neck, back and...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Vimal S. Lala D.O.7230 Medical Center Drive West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Margaret Aranda M.D.7230 Medical Center Drive West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD1328 22ND ST SANTA MONICA CA 90404
- Dr. Benjamin Taimoorazy MD436 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Corry Kucik Los Angeles
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014