Dr. Sylvia Abdulian is an anesthesiologist practicing in and around Los Angels, CA. Dr. Abdulian ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Abdulian also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Southern California-BA; Boston University School of Medicine-MA
Boston University School of Medicine-MD
Tulane University School of Medicine
UCLA Medical Center
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking- Faculty Lecturer Case Western University -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Medical Association, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Perseverance, Family Support and Always Striving To Better Herself.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital
- Physicians Surgery Centers
- Camden Surgery Center
Sylvia Ashour Abdulian's Practice location
Studio City, CA 91604Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sylvia Ashour Abdulian | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sylvia Ashour Abdulian's reviewsWrite Review
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Brandon Lucas Villarreal M.D.25500 Medical Center Dr Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Vimal S. Lala D.O.7230 Medical Center Drive West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD Santa Monica California
- Corry Kucik Los Angeles
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Kongyuan He M.D.16886 Encino Hill Drive Encino California 91436