Crystal D. LaGalle, DO, maintains a position at Meritas Health, located in North Kansas City, Missouri, where she works as an internist. Meritas Health is a wholly-owned subsidiary of North Kansas City Hospital and a multi-specialty group that has 30 medical clinics located primarily in Clay and Platte counties. Dr. LaGalle specializes in internal medicine, preventative medicine, high blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol control. She was educated at the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and graduated in 2010. Dr. LaGalle continued her studies with an internship at St. Anthony?s Hospital in Oklahoma City, and a residency at Corpus Christi Medical Center. As a professional member of the American Osteopathic Association, she is able to stay current in her field.
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking- Within The Community, Small Groups -
- Regional Public Speaking -
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
- St. Anthony's Hospital- Oklahoma City, OK
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Strong Family Support and A Determination To Work Hard and Finish.
Hobbies / Sports
- Refurbishing, Dogs, Reading
Favorite professional publications
- Annals of Internal Medicine Journal
- North Kansas City Hospital
Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.'s Practice location
Kansas City, Missouri 64116Get Direction
NORTH KANSAS CITY, MO 64116Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. LaGalle
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- Dr. Steve O Egwuonwu MD5604 Southwest Lee Boulevard Lawton Oklahoma 73505
- Dr. Nina Arakelova MD11881 W 112th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Yelena Pinzur1010 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- J. Chris Perryman4321 Washington Street Kansas City Missouri 64111
- Dr. Karla LaTomaya Houston-Gray MD6400 Prospect Avenue Kansas City Missouri 64132
- Dr. Darcy Lea Puls M.D.2040 Hutton Rd Kansas City KS 66109