Dr. Ignatius Tang is an internist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Tang specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tang provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Rush Medical College- MD
University of Minnesota-D
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Nephrology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University Of Chicago Hosps
- University of Chicago
- Clinical Pharmacology, Nephrology Nephrology, Transplant Nephrology
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Northwestern University of Chicago
Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60601Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60612Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tang
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1875 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.3445 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.2601 W Main St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Irma Kuptel MD1550 N. NW Highway Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Peter Werner M.D.581 East Golf Road Des Plaines Illinois 60016