Dr. Gregory Rutecki is an internist practicing in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Rutecki specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rutecki provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
MD at University of Illinois
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine and Nephrology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking -
- professor of medicine northwestern university - 2017
- master teacher 2016 ACP
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Ohio St University
- Ohio State Hospital
- First Year Research at Ohio State, Two Years Clinical Fellowship at University of Minnesota, Completed Nephrology Fellowship in 1980
Professional Society Memberships
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Articles and Publications
- 80 Peer Review Articles and 20 Book Chapters
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being a life long learner, love of reading and blessed to have an interest in medicine. He is committed to contributing academically.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Gregory Rutecki MD's Practice location
Cleveland, Ohio 44195Get Direction
MOBILE, AL 36617Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gregory Rutecki MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gregory Rutecki MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rutecki
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- What Is Mono?
Mono or mononucleosis, is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. This infection is also known as the "kissing disease". This condition is very common among teenagers and adults. Mono may persist for weeks and months together, but resolves on its own without any particular treatment....
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Dr. Hernan Rincon-Choles MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Dhia Aldoori MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Andrei Brateanu9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Mahesh B. Manne M.D9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Ma. florence Intia Celzo MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch MD, MSC9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195