Dr. Maria Chohlidakis is a pediatrician practicing in Red Bluff, California. Dr. Chohlidakis is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chohlidakis diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chohlidakis can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
MD at Far Eastern University
Areas of expertise and specialization
- 3 Year Pediatric Residency in Philippines, UMDNJ Residency in Pediatrics- 2003
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Published in the Philippines for Infectious Disease Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- She loves her work, she enjoys working with children and taking the time to get to know them and their families.
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, Running
Favorite professional publications
- Pediatrics in Review, Pediatric Consult
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Dr. Maria Chohlidakis M.D.'s Practice location
Red Bluff, California 96080Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89144Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Maria Chohlidakis M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Maria Chohlidakis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chohlidakis
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Dr. Deepika Saini M.D.1035 Placer St Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Dale A Volquartsen MD2450 SISTER MARY COLUMBA DR RED BLUFF CA 96080
- Dr. Joan Z. Kutschbach MD2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Stephen J Gerbich M.D.429 Del Norte Ave Yuba City CA 95991
- Dr. Annette Ndagano MD2450 Sister Mary Columba Dr Red Bluff CA 96080
- Dr. Patrick Quintal MD2450 Sister Mary Columba Dr Red Bluff CA 96080