Dr. Jennifer Lendl is a psychologist practicing in San Jose, California. Dr. Lendl specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lendl evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lendl because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
Stanford University-History-BA; Stanford University-History
MA; San Jose State-Clinical Community
Psychology; International University- PhD
CA Community College Teacher
American Academy Experts in Traumatic Stress Certified
American Board of Professional Psychology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking- EMDR International Association, Francine Shapiro Award for Outstanding Contribution and Service in EMDR, San Jose Mercury News and Woman's Fund -
- Regional Public Speaking -
- National Public Speaking -
- International Public Speaking -
- Who's Who Business Professional Women
- Who's Who Under 40
- Woman's Fund- Achievement Award 1994
Jennifer Lendl's Practice location
San Jose, California 95126Get Direction
Jennifer Lendl's reviewsWrite Review
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Dr. Ayelet Hirshfeld PHD CLINICAL PSYCH1101 S Winchester Blvd San Jose CA 95128
- Eval Gal-Oz PH.D.415 Cambridge Ave Palo Alto California 94306
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Phyllis Krafft Sherlock1275 Dana Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075