William Anthony Kendall, MD, maintains a position at Pikeville Radiology, in Pikeville, Kentucky, where he works as a radiologist. Dr. Kendall is additionally affiliated with the Pikeville Medical Center and areas of expertise include radiology, NIOSH Certification, PET scans, and CT scans. He was educated at the University of Kentucky and continued his studies with an internship at Indiana University and the University of Kentucky. Dr. Kendall is board certified by the American Board of Radiology and the American Board of Nuclear Medicine. As a professional member of the American College of Radiology and the Radiological Society of North America, he is able to stay current in his field.
Education and Training
University of Kentucky
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Certification for Black Lung
American Board of Nuclear Medicine
American Board of Radiology-Diagnostic Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaching-Primary Clinical Preceptor, Radio Segment Teaching at University of Kentucky -
- University of Kentucky
- Indiana University, University of Kentucky
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America
What do you attribute your success to?
- Providing The Best Care To His Patients.
William Anthony (Tony) Kendall's Practice location
Pikeville, Kentucky Get Direction
William Anthony (Tony) Kendall's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Alexander Poulos MD911 S By Pass Rd Pikeville KY 41501
- Bill Hunter Boshell MD911 Bypass Rd Pikeville KY 41501
- Pamela L Wilson DO911 Bypass Rd Pikeville KY 41501
- Bradley E Wells M.D.911 BYPASS RD PIKEVILLE KY 41501
- Anthony James Gallo MD161 College St Pikeville KY 41501
- Joseph Mitchell Kinner M.D.911 BYPASS RD PIKEVILLE KY 41501