Thomas A. Markle, II., DMD, maintains a position at Beachwalk Dental Center in Encinitas, Leucadia and Solana Beach, California. Dr. Markle has been helping patients get healthy and beautiful smiles for over ten years. He earned his bachelor of science, biology degree at UC San Diego and his Doctor of Dental Medicine at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Markle completed his General Practice Residency at the V.A. Hospital in Portland, Oregon and was honored to help military members. He is board certified by both the American Board of Orthodontics and the American Board of General Dentistry.
Education and Training
American Board of Orthodontics-Invisalign
American Board of General Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- General Dentistry at Portland, Oregon; VA Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
- Determination, Following A Dream He Has Had His Whole Life and Dedication To Providing His Patients With The Best Care Possible.
Hobbies / Sports
- Snowboarding, Surfing, Traveling
Thomas A Markle, II's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Thomas A Markle, II | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Thomas A Markle, II's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Dr. Yaron Miller B.D.S 138 Civic Center Drive Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Robert Alan Rosenfeld D.D.S. 116 W Plaza St Solana Beach CA 92075
- Peggy kargar Ram 169 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd San Marcos CA 92078
- Dr. Richard John Tannyhill D.D.S. 1293 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Loc Bao D.D.S. 4236 El Cajan Boulevard San Diego California 92105
- Dr. Thomas Frank Bierman DDS 6635 Flanders Drive San Diego CA 92121