Frank H. Kern, MD, FCCM, maintains a position at North American Partners in Anesthesia, located in Melville, New York. The practice is now the leading specialty anesthesia management company in the United States. Dr. Kern has over twenty-seven years of experience and specializes in pediatric anesthesia and critical care medicine. Educated at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Kern continued his studies with a residency at the Baylor College of Medicine and the University of Pennsylvania. He also completed a fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Kern has published over sixty research articles and about thirty book chapters, and is a professional member of the American Board of Anesthesiologyand the American Board of Anesthesiology- Pediatric Anesthesiology.
Frank H. Kern's Videos
Education and Training
MD at University of Pennsylvania
The American Board of Anesthesiology
American Board of Anesthesiology- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Board Certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Professor of Anesthesiology at Hofstra University -
- In Past- Dr. Lectured and Spoke Locally, Regionally, Nationally and Internationally -
- Pediatric Anesthesia Critical Care- University of Philadelphia- 1 Year
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Society of Critical Care Medicine, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
Articles and Publications
- Has 30-40 Chapters, 60 Articles and Research
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, persistence, parental influence, supportive wife and great mentors.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Anesthesiology Journal
Frank H. Kern's Practice location
- What Happens When Feet Are Affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Walking. It's something many people take for granted. Most people don't even think about what it takes to simply walk around the house, let alone down the street, or to the car to go to work.Simply getting from the car to the intended destination can become an impossible task with rheumatoid...
- Chronic Inflammation May Enhance Sustained Delivery of New Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic disorder that is accompanied by symptoms of progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is caused by the absence of dystrophin, a protein that is responsible for keeping muscles cells intact, and accounts for one of the nine...
- How Is Gastroenteritis Diagnosed?
Gastroenteritis should be diagnosed by a doctor on the basis of prevalent symptoms and the patient’s medical history. Rotavirus infections can also be diagnosed through laboratory tests on blood, stool, and breath samples. Additional tests can be done to identify any other underlying conditions...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- 5 Tips for Living with Acne
Adolescence is a period of several physical changes, and one of the commonest is acne. For most cases, facial spots are something of the past once adulthood is attained. However, for some people, it does not stop there. If you’re suffering from adult acne, consider the following tips for an...
- Avocado Toast Recipe
Did you know avocados are technically berries? There are quite a few types of avocado that vary in shape and color. The ones you most commonly find in your grocery store are Hass avocados. Hass avocados are the most popular avocados around the world.Because avocados are naturally dairy-free,...
- Dr. Joseph Michael Sroka MD435 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Ellen C Jantzen M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Alan J Schwartz M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Naomi Dong MD535 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Tal S m Levy M.D.525 E 68TH ST NEW YORK NY 10065