Dr. Rondi Walker is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Washington , DC. Dr. Walker specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
MD at University of Washington School of Medicine
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1982
University of Washington School of Medicine 1982
American Board of Plastic Surgery
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD's Expert Contributions
Yes, you may enlarge your lips. Usually, I inject the person's own fat or an injectable filler. Dr. Walker READ MORE
The best option is to continue your exercise routine and eat a healthy diet. The loose skin is best treated surgically by performing an abdominoplasty and an arm lift procedure. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National- TV and Media, Teaching and Lecturing As An Associate Professor at Georgetown -
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Yale New Haven Chldn Ctr, Otolaryngology; Yale New Haven Hosp, General Surgery
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
- Otolaryngology; Plastic Surgery at Georgetown University Department of Plastic Surgery
- Yale?New Haven Hospital
- Craniofacial Surgery at Necker Hospital in Paris with Dr. Daniel Marchac
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her passion for her work and the results of her patients, as well as excellent teaching.
- Volunteers for Luz De Sol (a volunteer plastic surgery organization) and participates in the Knock Out Abuse Program, volunteering her services to abused women and children.
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, Skiing, Volunteer Work
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- MedStar Surgery Center
- Surgery Center of Chevy Chase. Georgetown University Hospital
Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walker
- Marie shalease
Very kind and always willing to stay late for me
Great customer care professional, will come again. Rate this office a 5
Outstanding in every aspect. Phenomenal results, extraordinary caring and a woman's aesthetic eye and empathy. a better experience would not be possible.
I'm very pleased with Dr. Walker's work, particularly her honesty and experience. Appreciated her recommendations to perform a "natural" degree of eyelid and eye "bag" correction so as to avoid looking too obvious yet the results were amazing! Thank you!
Incredible surgery done by Dr Walker to remove a mole , amazing doctor!
The results of my upper and lower blepharoplasty were just terrific -- truly better than expected. Not only do I look younger but the lack of dropping upper eye lids improve my vision. Dr. Walker's and her staff's professionalism and personal attention made all the difference. As a male I did not think I would ever recommend a plastic surgeon but I would recommend Dr. Walker for any procedure without any reservation.
I had a great experience when visiting Dr. Walker. She was very professional and kind. The staff was great as well. Dr. Walker is a fantastic surgeon and I highly recommend her.
Dr. Walker was so great when she took care of me and my arm. I had broken through a double paned, safety glass window and tore my arm down to the bone. I am happy to say that I have full function of my arm, and my friends don't even notice that anything happened.
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Macy Hall, Jr.1310 Southern Avenue Washington DC 20032
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.8501 Arlington Blvd. Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Justin Cohen2440 M Street NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Dr. Reza Shayesteh M.D.5413 West Cedar Lane Bethesda Maryland 20814