Dr. Mohammad Khalid is an internist practicing in Wheaton-Glenmont, Maryland. Dr. Khalid specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Khalid provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD's Videos
Education and Training
Nishtar Medical College
Nishtar Medical College, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ. 1980
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking- TV Interviews -
- Harvard University Medical School, Post Doctoral Massachusetts, New York Medical College
- Tufts University
Professional Society Memberships
- Physicians for Social Responsibility, Nuclear Weapon Proliferation, President Washington DC Chapter for International Physicians Coalition To Prevent Nuclear War
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Caring A Great Deal About His Patients.
Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD's Practice location
Wheaton-Glenmont, Maryland 20902Get Direction
Wheaton, IL 60187Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khalid
Very good doctor
Dr. Khalid is a great, caring doctor who really listens to his patients. I would never go to another PC doctor!!!
Very informative, no wait
Very good doctor.
Very efficient and thorough!
I love this office. Everyone is nice and professional.
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- Dr. John Mamana M.D.12040 S LAKES DR RESTON VA 20191
- Dr. Alan R. Vinitsky M.D2301 Research Blvd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Girish Sadashiva Rao MD7700 Old Branch Ave Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Katharine Spreng Waldmann M.D.3910 Rickover Rd Silver Spring MD 20902
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Petek Donmez6224 Montrose Road Rockville Maryland 20852