Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD
Internist2730 University Blvd. West JSuite 1000 Wheaton-Glenmont Maryland, 20902
Dr. Mohammad Khalid is an internist practicing in Wheaton-Glenmont, Maryland. Dr. Khalid specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Khalid provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Nishtar Medical College
Nishtar Medical College, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ. 1980
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking- TV Interviews -
- Lincoln Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Harvard University Medical School, Post Doctoral Massachusetts, New York Medical College
- Tufts University
Professional Society Memberships
- Physicians for Social Responsibility, Nuclear Weapon Proliferation, President Washington DC Chapter for International Physicians Coalition To Prevent Nuclear War
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Caring A Great Deal About His Patients.
Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD's Practice location
Wheaton-Glenmont, Maryland 20902Get Direction
Wheaton, IL 60187Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khalid
Very good doctor
Dr. Khalid is a great, caring doctor who really listens to his patients. I would never go to another PC doctor!!!
Very informative, no wait
Very good doctor.
Very efficient and thorough!
I love this office. Everyone is nice and professional.
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Dr. John Mamana M.D.12040 S LAKES DR RESTON VA 20191
- Dr. Alan R. Vinitsky M.D2301 Research Blvd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Girish Sadashiva Rao MD7700 Old Branch Ave Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Petek Donmez6224 Montrose Road Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Girma K. Tefera MD2946 SLEEPY HOLLOW RD FALLS CHURCH VA 22044