Dr. Parastou Tizro is a general practitioner practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Tizro does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Tizro provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
MD at University of Tabriz
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking at UCLA -
- Best Doctor of the Province- 2011
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family, her father
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Tennis
Parastou Tizro's Practice location
Parastou Tizro's reviewsWrite Review
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Strep Throat: Complications
Strep throat is a contagious bacterial infection which causes inflammation and swelling of the throat, pharynx, as well as tonsils. In some cases, the adenoid may also become infected and swollen. This bacterial infection is caused by a species of bacteria that is called group A streptococci and is...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- Alternative Treatments for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoid treatment should begin as soon as its development is discovered. The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to treatment the hemorrhoids. In worst case scenarios, a person may have to undergo surgery as treatment. It is therefore best to treat the condition as soon as one notices it....
- Dr. Nastran Hashemi M.D.23838 Valencia Blvd Valencia CA 91355
- Dr. Glen C Farkas M.D.5181 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Mr. Jose L Villagomez MD12099 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Mrs. Anaida Melkumian MD213 N Orange St Glendale CA 91203
- Dr. Rena Keynigshteyn M.D.3831 HUGHES AVE CULVER CITY CA 90232
- Dr. Dennis Pelayo Franco MD8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048