Dr. Abid Malik M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry455 Longwood Avenue Longwood Florida, 32750
Volunteers As Part of the Faculty at both University of Central Florida and University of Florida- Assistant Professor at Psychiatry.
Education and Training
Dow Medical College
Pakistan - MD
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan MD
Dow Medical College 1995
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psycho Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine- Sleep and Addiction Medi
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Psychosomatic Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry -
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Apnea
- Adjustment Disorder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Psychological Association, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Florida Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Parental Influence, Guidance, Support, Sacrifice, Good Teachers, Mentors and Colleagues.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time and Just Relaxing
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Abid Malik M.D.'s Practice location
Longwood, Florida 32750Get Direction
LONGWOOD, FL 32750Get Direction
Dr. Abid Malik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malik
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- Is ADHD Lifelong?
ADHD is often regarded as a childhood disorder. ADHD patients are usually inattentive, impulsive, and hyperactive. About 60% of these children will experience the condition throughout their entire life. In the US, more than 4% of the adults are living with ADHD. Unfortunately, a bigger fraction of...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Luis Olivera-Rodriguez MD, MPH6001 Vineland Road Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Bhaskar Raju M.D.4106 W. Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singhal M.D.1540 Citrus Medical Court Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. Talha Ali Siddiqui M.D.260 Lookout Place Maitland FL 32751
- Louis Bisono601 E Rollins Street Orlando FL 32801
- Dr. Robert Cambridge M.D.2828 Casa Aloma Way Winter Park FL 32792