Volunteers As Part of the Faculty at both University of Central Florida and University of Florida- Assistant Professor at Psychiatry.
Education and Training
Dow Medical College
Pakistan - MD
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan MD
Dow Medical College 1995
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psycho Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine- Sleep and Addiction Medi
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Psychosomatic Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry -
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Apnea
- Adjustment Disorder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Albany Medical Center
- Albany Medical Center Program
- Psychiatry Residency- Albany Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Psychological Association, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Florida Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Parental Influence, Guidance, Support, Sacrifice, Good Teachers, Mentors and Colleagues.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time and Just Relaxing
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Abid Malik M.D.'s Practice location
Longwood, Florida 32750Get Direction
LONGWOOD, FL 32750Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Abid Malik M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Abid Malik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malik
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- 10 Tips For Managing and Reducing Anxiety
Living with constant and excessive anxiety is not easy. Many people with anxiety struggle every day to find relief, but often fall short. This is because controlling anxiety is a long-term process and cannot be completed overnight. If you truly want to learn to manage your anxiety and regain control...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Arlene Zoï¿½ Roman MD455 W WARREN AVE LONGWOOD FL 32750
- Luis Olivera-Rodriguez MD, MPH6001 VINELAND RD STE 109 ORLANDO FL 32819
- Dr. Bhaskar Raju M.D.4106 W. Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singhal M.D.1540 Citrus Medical Court Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. Rex A Birkmire MD650 S CENTRAL AVE OVIEDO FL 32765
- Dr. Afsahneh T. Eframian MD5201 RAYMOND ST ORLANDO FL 32803