Gary R. Hubbard, DDS, maintains a position with Great Lakes Family Dental Group, a private dental practice in Lansing, Michigan, that provides patients with high-quality family and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Hubbard has over thirty-five years of experience in his field and specializes in general and cosmetic dentistry. He earned his degree at the University of Michigan and graduated in 1978, and has published an article about the field of dentistry. To stay current in his field, Dr. Hubbard maintains professional memberships in the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Offering his time and medical skills, Dr. Hubbard volunteers for the Sparrow Hospital Foundation.
Education and Training
DDS at University of Michigan
University of Michigan School of Dentistry 1978
Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
Faculty Titles & Positions
- 1 Year of Teaching at University of Michigan, Clinical Instructor -
- Alumni Board of Governors University of Michigan School of Dentistry - 2017
- Legislative Chairperson Central District Dental Society - 2017
- Accredited Member Status American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Donated Dental Services
- Sparrow Foundation
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Articles and Publications
- One Article
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and the quality people he has had the pleasure of teaming with.
- Volunteers at Sparrow Hospital Foundation
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Fishing, Kayaking, Outdoor Sports
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Journal
Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S.'s Practice location
EAST LANSING, MI 48823Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hubbard
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Christine A Tenaglia DDS3985 Okemos Road Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Tammy Ann Mika DDS114 North Main Street Perry MI 48872
- Leslie N Stumpos DDS3526 W Saginaw St Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Mark Oldakowski D.D.S.714 ABBOT RD EAST LANSING MI 48823
- Dr. Bachtrac Tu DDS1738 Hamilton Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Neil C Manczak D.D.S.6250 S Cedar St Lansing MI 48911