Gary R. Hubbard, DDS, maintains a position with Great Lakes Family Dental Group, a private dental practice in Lansing, Michigan, that provides patients with high-quality family and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Hubbard has over thirty-five years of experience in his field and specializes in general and cosmetic dentistry. He earned his degree at the University of Michigan and graduated in 1978, and has published an article about the field of dentistry. To stay current in his field, Dr. Hubbard maintains professional memberships in the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Offering his time and medical skills, Dr. Hubbard volunteers for the Sparrow Hospital Foundation.
Education and Training
DDS at University of Michigan
University of Michigan School of Dentistry 1978
Faculty Titles & Positions
- 1 Year of Teaching at University of Michigan, Clinical Instructor -
- Alumni Board of Governors University of Michigan School of Dentistry - 2017
- Legislative Chairperson Central District Dental Society - 2017
- Accredited Member Status American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Donated Dental Services
- Sparrow Foundation
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Articles and Publications
- One Article
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and the quality people he has had the pleasure of teaming with.
- Volunteers at Sparrow Hospital Foundation
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Fishing, Kayaking, Outdoor Sports
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Journal
- Volunteers at Sparrow Hospital Foundation
Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S.'s Practice location
EAST LANSING, MI 48823Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hubbard
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Christine A Tenaglia DDS3985 Okemos Road Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Tammy Ann Mika DDS114 North Main Street Perry MI 48872
- Dr. Scott M Stone D.D.S.1801 E Saginaw St Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Mark Oldakowski D.D.S.400 S Nelson St Potterville MI 48876
- Dr. David James Harkema D.M.D.100 W Saginaw Hwy Grand Ledge MI 48837
- Dr. Bachtrac Tu DDS1738 Hamilton Rd Okemos MI 48864