Gary R. Hubbard, DDS, maintains a position with Great Lakes Family Dental Group, a private dental practice in Lansing, Michigan, that provides patients with high-quality family and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Hubbard has over thirty-five years of experience in his field and specializes in general and cosmetic dentistry. He earned his degree at the University of Michigan and graduated in 1978, and has published an article about the field of dentistry. To stay current in his field, Dr. Hubbard maintains professional memberships in the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Offering his time and medical skills, Dr. Hubbard volunteers for the Sparrow Hospital Foundation.
Education and Training
DDS at University of Michigan
University of Michigan School of Dentistry 1978
Faculty Titles & Positions
- 1 Year of Teaching at University of Michigan, Clinical Instructor -
- Alumni Board of GovernorsUniversity of Michigan School of Dentistry - 2017
- Legislative ChairpersonCentral District Dental Society - 2017
- Accredited Member StatusAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Donated Dental Services
- Sparrow Foundation
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Articles and Publications
- One Article
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and the quality people he has had the pleasure of teaming with.
- Volunteers at Sparrow Hospital Foundation
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Fishing, Kayaking, Outdoor Sports
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Journal
- Volunteers at Sparrow Hospital Foundation
Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S.'s Practice location
East Lansing, Michigan 48823 Get Direction
EAST LANSING, MI 48823 Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hubbard
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Daniel R. Sadler DDS 1451 E Lansing Drive East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Amy Marie Gentner D.D.S. 907 South US 27 St. Johns Michigan 48879
- Dr. Richard A. Reynolds D.D.S. 22101 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Christine A Tenaglia DDS 3985 Okemos Road Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Tammy Ann Mika DDS 114 North Main Street Perry MI 48872
- Dr. Mark Oldakowski D.D.S. 400 S Nelson St Potterville MI 48876