Gary R. Hubbard, DDS, maintains a position with Great Lakes Family Dental Group, a private dental practice in Lansing, Michigan, that provides patients with high-quality family and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Hubbard has over thirty-five years of experience in his field and specializes in general and cosmetic dentistry. He earned his degree at the University of Michigan and graduated in 1978, and has published an article about the field of dentistry. To stay current in his field, Dr. Hubbard maintains professional memberships in the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Offering his time and medical skills, Dr. Hubbard volunteers for the Sparrow Hospital Foundation.
Education and Training
DDS at University of Michigan
University of Michigan School of Dentistry 1978
Faculty Titles & Positions
- 1 Year of Teaching at University of Michigan, Clinical Instructor -
- Alumni Board of GovernorsUniversity of Michigan School of Dentistry - 2017
- Legislative ChairpersonCentral District Dental Society - 2017
- Accredited Member StatusAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Donated Dental Services
- Sparrow Foundation
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Articles and Publications
- One Article
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and the quality people he has had the pleasure of teaming with.
- Volunteers at Sparrow Hospital Foundation
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Fishing, Kayaking, Outdoor Sports
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Journal
- Volunteers at Sparrow Hospital Foundation
Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S.'s Practice location
East Lansing, Michigan 48823 Get Direction
EAST LANSING, MI 48823 Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Gary R. Hubbard D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hubbard
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Christine A Tenaglia DDS 3985 Okemos Road Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Tammy Ann Mika DDS 114 North Main Street Perry MI 48872
- Dr. Scott M Stone D.D.S. 1801 E Saginaw St Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Mark Oldakowski D.D.S. 400 S Nelson St Potterville MI 48876
- Dr. David James Harkema D.M.D. 100 W Saginaw Hwy Grand Ledge MI 48837
- Dr. Bachtrac Tu DDS 1738 Hamilton Rd Okemos MI 48864