Dr. Patricia Jones is an internist practicing in MIAMI, FL. Dr. Jones specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jones provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Patricia D Jones M.D.'s Practice location
MIAMI, FL 33136Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. Patricia D Jones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D.7980 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD2601 Southwest 37th Avenue Miami Florida 33133
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D.6498 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD3816 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood Florida 3302
- Dr. Teresa Martinez M.D7811 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155