Dr. Albin Leong practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Roseville, California. Dr. Leong treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
MD at University of California
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1977
University of California 1977
University Of Cairo Faculty Of Medicine
American Board of Allergy and Immunology
The American Board of Pediatrics- Pulmonology
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National and International Public Speaking -
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Pediatric Pulmonology Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Pediatrics Children'S Hosp Of L A, Pediatrics
- U.C. San Diego Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles - Los Angeles
- UCSD-Kaiser San Diego
- U.C. San Diego Medical Center
- Pediatric pulmonology, allergy & immunology
- University of San Diego- 1982
Professional Society Memberships
- American Thoracic Society
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Dedication, research, patient care, making a difference, great mentors.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Outdoor Activities
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical and pulmonary publications
- Roseville Kaiser Medical Center
Dr. Albin B. Leong MD's Practice location
Roseville, California 95661Get Direction
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Albin B. Leong MD | Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Albin B. Leong MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leong
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Croup and Epiglottitis: What’s Their Difference?
Croup and epiglottitis are two conditions involving the anatomical structures located in the throat. These two conditions are almost similar because their symptoms replicate one another. Croup and epiglottitis enable a child to have breathing difficulties. Both are infectious conditions; however,...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- The History of Cystic Fibrosis
What is cystic fibrosis?It is a genetic disease that affects both young children and adults. It mainly affects the lungs and the digestive system. When a child inherits two copies of the genes responsible for cystic fibrosis, the child develops the disease.The complications associated with the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Dr. Sanjay Jhawar M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Joseph T. Marino M.D.6660 Coyle Avenue Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Jesse P Joad M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Ruth Jean Mcdonald M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Elman L. Trias M.D.2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA 95825