Dr. Todd A. McDougle D.C.
Chiropractor10412 Allisonville Drive 209 Fishers IN, 46038
Dr. Todd McDougle is a Chiropractor practicing in Fishers, IN. Dr. McDougle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. McDougle seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.He specializes in 3 areas: Sports Chiropractic Applications, Complex Chiropractic Applications for Scoliosis, Post-operative Chiropractic Applications, and other High Complexity Presentations as well as General/Family Chiropractic Applications.
Education and Training
BS & DC at Palmer College of Chiropractic / University System
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking -
- ~Chiropractor for Global Strongman Corporation: 18 years of Service Award 2014
- ~President; International Chiropractors Association of Indiana (Indiana StateAssociation) 2015
- ~Assemblyman for Indiana; International Chiropractors Association; Commencing 2014
- ~National Chiropractor for USA Strongman Nationals; North American Strongman Corporation
- ~Chiropractor for USA Nationals; United States Strongman, Inc.
- ~Chiropractor Ultimate Strongman Championships; Belfast Ireland
- ~Physician Roster USA Swimming; Since 2009
- ~Developer McDougle Chiropractic Methods
Areas of research
Active gait anlysis with proprietary PSI oriented mapping technology by Vince Rizzo and its applications for othosis manufacture and multiple strike zone implications during 30 seconds of gait cycles and assessments of correlative clinical outcomes with McDougle Chiropractic Methods in reductions of plantar surface pressures, balance/symmetry and more. Current staus shows high correlations of improvement no less than 94.4% (+/- 5% testing) with complex cross section of subjects including those with different types of scoliosis, post spinal surgical hardware, various structural leg length descrepancies, permanent foot malformations, meniscus damage, loose bone fragments in foot, permanent degenerative spinal deformities, etc. to increase the difficulty in outcomes
Dr. Todd A. McDougle D.C.'s Practice location
FISHERS, IN 46038Get Direction
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Chukwuemeka K. Chidebelu-Eze418 East 30th Street Indianapolis Indiana 46005
- Dr. Matthew Ferris D.C.7465 E 82ND ST INDIANAPOLIS IN 46256
- Dr. Christopher Hyde D.C.5650 W 86th St Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Matthew Murrin D.C.7350 Village Square Ln Fishers IN 46038
- Dr. Charbel Harb D.C.6330 East 75th Street Indianapolis IN 46250
- Dr. Ronald G Sheppard DC8208 Allisonville Rd. Indianapolis IN 46250