Dr. Todd McDougle is a Chiropractor practicing in Fishers, IN. Dr. McDougle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. McDougle seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.He specializes in 3 areas: Sports Chiropractic Applications, Complex Chiropractic Applications for Scoliosis, Post-operative Chiropractic Applications, and other High Complexity Presentations as well as General/Family Chiropractic Applications.
Education and Training
BS & DC at Palmer College of Chiropractic / University System
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking -
- ~Chiropractor for Global Strongman Corporation: 18 years of Service Award 2014
- ~President; International Chiropractors Association of Indiana (Indiana StateAssociation) 2015
- ~Assemblyman for Indiana; International Chiropractors Association; Commencing 2014
- ~National Chiropractor for USA Strongman Nationals; North American Strongman Corporation
- ~Chiropractor for USA Nationals; United States Strongman, Inc.
- ~Chiropractor Ultimate Strongman Championships; Belfast Ireland
- ~Physician Roster USA Swimming; Since 2009
- ~Developer McDougle Chiropractic Methods
Dr. Todd A. McDougle D.C.'s Practice location
FISHERS, IN 46038Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Todd A. McDougle D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Todd A. McDougle D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Chukwuemeka K. Chidebelu-Eze418 East 30th Street Indianapolis Indiana 46005
- Dr. Matthew Ferris D.C.16095 Prosperity Drive Noblesville Indiana 46060
- Dr. Christopher Hyde D.C.8755 Guion Rd Suite F Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Charbel Harb D.C.7440 N Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46250
- Dr. Ronald G Sheppard DC8208 Allisonville Rd. Indianapolis IN 46250
- Dr. William M Fulton D.C.6434 N College Ave Indianapolis IN 46220