Dr. Ronald Harris is a dermatologist practicing in Encinitas, California. Dr. Harris specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Harris diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of California
American Board of Dermatology- Dermatopathology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, National and International Public Speaking and Lecturing- Faculty at University of California Irvine, International Visiting Professor -
- Humanitarian Physician of the Year- College of American Pathology
- Pathology- Penrose Hospital, University of Utah- Dermatology
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center
- University PA- Dermatopathology
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Society of Dermatopathology, National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics, International Society of Dermatology
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Supportive Parents and Mentors.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Biking, Paddle Boarding, Surfing
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery
Dr. Ronald M. Harris O.D.'s Practice location
PETALUMA, CA 94954Get Direction
Petaluma, CA 94952Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ronald M. Harris O.D. | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ronald M. Harris O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- How Can I Manage my Cellulite?
Cellulite is a skin condition in which the underlying fat deposits give a lumpy and dimpled appearance. It is more commonly seen in the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen. Appearance of cellulite usually starts after puberty. It is also known as cottage cheese skin, or orange peel syndrome. Women are...
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- Does Ingrown Hair Always Require Medical Treatment?
Hair deviating from its normal growth pattern; hairs that curl inwards or grows sideways deeper into the skin present embarrassing acne-like bumps that become an eyesore. Ingrown hairs also bring pain and infection in their wake.Medical treatments cover the entire spectrum from symptom alleviating...
- Dr. Azadeh Shirazi MD10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Arjang K. Miremadi MD7702 Ivanhoe Ave San Diego CA 92037
- Vanessa Ayumi London15525 Pomerado Road Poway California 92064
- Dr. Richard Foxx MD255 North Elm Street, Suite 201 Escondido CA 92025
- Dr. Julia G Kurlan MD519 Encinitas Blvd. Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. William Lenox Heimer M.D.3737 Fourth Avenue San Diego CA 92103