Katherine Marie Clinch, MD, maintains a position as an anesthesiologist at the Twin Cities Anesthesia Associates, a private practice with an excellent reputation for both care and services throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul region in Minnesota. Dr. Clinch has over twenty years of experience and is additionally affiliated with the Children?s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, with a special area of interest in pediatrics. Educated at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine, she completed her internship at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine as well. Board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in pediatric anesthesiology, she maintains professional memberships with the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation, which allow her to stay current in her field.
Education and Training
MD at Saint Louis University School of Medicine
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1987
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1987
The American Board of Anesthesiology
The American Board of Anesthesiology- Pediatric Anesthesiology
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; St Louis Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Fairview University Med Center
- St Louis University Group of Hospitals Program
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation
What do you attribute your success to?
- She loves her job and has great a family and co-workers.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Biking
Dr. Katherine Marie Clinch MD's Practice location
Roseville, Minnesota 55713Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Katherine Marie Clinch MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Katherine Marie Clinch MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Douglas A. Dubbink MD1925 Woodwinds Dr Saint Paul MN 55125
- Florin M. Orza73730 Mercer St. St. Paul Minnesota 55102
- Dr. Richard W. Blomberg MD1000 W 140th St W Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Kumar G Belani MD640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Jake Joseph Krisik M.D.6401 FRANCE AVENUE SOUTH EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Faisal M Choudhry MD69 Exchange St W Saint Paul MN 55102