Dr. Nezih Bachuri is a Dentist practicing in Troy, Michigan. Dr. Bachuri specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DDS at University of Baghdad
DMD at Tufts University
Baghdad University School of Dentistry D.M.D. 1989
American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry Implant Dentistry 2014
University Georgia Health Center Maxi-Corse
Certification of Cad Cam dentistry CEREC Technology
Certification of Cone Beam 3D Scanning and Technology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dimplomat2014American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- 5 Star Customer Service Award2013, 2014Talk of the Town
- Excellence in Clinical Service2002Tufts University
- Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns And Bridges
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Soft Tissue Grafts
- Preventive Dentistry
- Gingival Grafting
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Six Month Smiles®
- Extractions & Biopsies
- Tissue Laser – Bio Laser Technology
- Cad Cam Dentistry – Using Cerec Technology
- Bone Graft
- Six Months Braces
- Specialty Dentures
- Root Canal Therapy & Treatment
- Gum Problems
- Dental Emergencies
- Same Day Dentistry
- Teeth In A Day
- Cone Beam And 3d Technology
- Professional MemberDetroit Dental Clinic Club
- Professional MemberMichigan Dental Association
- Professional MemberOakland County Dental Society Study Club
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberUnited States Dental Institute
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Professional MemberAcademy of Laser Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional MemberWorld Clinical Laser Institute
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Orthodontics Society
- Baghdad University/College of Medicine,Baghdad,Iraq General / Maxilofacial Dentistry Residency
- Academy of Laser Dentistry Laser Dentistry
Dr. Dr. Nezih Bachuri, DMD, BDS, DABOI/ID, FAAID's Practice location
Troy, Michigan 48085Get Direction
PONTIAC, MI 48342Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Nezih Bachuri, DMD, BDS, DABOI/ID, FAAID | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Nezih Bachuri, DMD, BDS, DABOI/ID, FAAID's reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Russell A Sassack DDS43771 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights MI 48314
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 Twelve Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Frederick Roy Bonds DDS1231 N Mission St Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Rami Essak DMD24100 drake road farmington hills MI 48335
- Dr. Shikha Batra D.M.D3960 Crooks Road Troy Michigan 48084