Dr. Tiffany D. Marchand M.D.
Surgeon55 Arch Street Suite 2A Akron Ohio, 44319
Dr. Tiffany Marchand is a general surgeon practicing in Akron, Ohio. Dr. Marchand specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Marchand provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
MD at St. Christopher Iba Mar diop College of Medicine
St. Christopher Iba Mar Diop College of Medicine
American Board of Surgery
American Board of Surgery- Surgical Critical Care
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Trauma, Intensive Care, Surgical Procedures
- Broken Ankle
- Member Summa Physicians
- St. Elizabeth Health Center- 2012
- Surgical Critical Care at University Medical Center of Southern Nevada- 2013
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons, Association of Women Surgeons, Society of Critical Care Medicine
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Continuing education, support of partners at the trauma department.
Dr. Tiffany D. Marchand M.D.'s Practice location
Akron, Ohio 44319Get Direction
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44504Get Direction
Dr. Tiffany D. Marchand M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marchand
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- Dr. Anjay Khandelwal M.D.One Perkins Square Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Kirby L Sweitzer MD1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Peter S Boutsicaris M.D.1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Melvin Richard Stjernholm D.O.400 Austin Ave Nw Massillon OH 44646
- Dr. John J Zelis M.D.2107 Stoney Run Cir Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Walter J Chlysta MD1900 23RD ST CUYAHOGA FALLS OH 44223