Anesthesiologist8400 Rustling Leaves Lane Las Vegas Nevada, 89143
Rashid Jahangir, MD, has been practicing anesthesiology for over 17 years. He works at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, and specializes in OB/GYN anesthesia and trauma anesthesia. Dr. Jahangir studied at Dow University of Health Sciences and received his medical degree in 1989. He then went to complete his internship at Mount Sinai Health Care Foundation in Ohio. Dr. Jahangir also completed his residency training at the University of Toledo and ultimately became certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He stays current in his field as an active member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Rashid Jahangir 's Videos
Education and Training
MD at Dow University of Health Sciences
The American Board of Anesthesiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Mt Sinai Health Care Foundation, Ohio- 1998
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, caring for his patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Sports, Movies, Sight Seeing, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Clinical Anesthesia
Rashid Jahangir 's Practice location
Las Vegas, Nevada 89143Get Direction
- What are the Causes of Sleep Deprivation?
If you are still feeling drowsy after a full nights sleep, you may have a sleeping disorder. The amount of sleep one requires may differ depending on the individual. Most adults require up to nine hours of sleep a day. Some may require as less as five hours, while there are some who will feel fresh...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Ho Viet Dzung MD3835 S Jones Blvd Las Vegas NV 89103
- Dr. MaryAnne Phillips M.D.7835 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas NV 89139
- Godwin O. Maduka4616 West Sahara Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89102
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD1930 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Sudhir S. Khemka MD3835 S Jones Blvd Las Vegas NV 89103
- Jared R. Fuller DO4700 NORTH LAS VEGAS BLVD APO AA 89191