Dr. Diane Sanders is a hematology pathologist practicing in MODESTO, CA. Dr. Sanders specializes in reviewing blood samples and interpreting laboratory results. These results give them an idea of whether certain diseases are malignant or not, in order for them to properly determine what exact treatment is needed. Hematology pathologists are normally experts in leukemia, lymphoma, anemia, hemophilia and many other blood diseases.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 2003
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Diane Christine Sanders M.D.'s Practice location
MODESTO, CA 95356Get Direction
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Diane Christine Sanders M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Ways Nurses Can Reduce the Nurse-Patient Ratios
Nurses worldwide are continually discussing the subject of nurse-patient ratios and what is safe. Nurses realize they have high patient workloads and safe staffing should be a significant priority. What do nurses mean by “safe staffing”? ...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Understanding and Differentiating Lupus from Other Diseases
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that is heterogeneous in character. Which means that it may have quite a different signs and symptoms in individuals. It is predominantly a disease of women of childbearing age. But the symptoms may be anything from skin rashes, fatigue, neurological changes,...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Can Detoxing Help Ease Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Many fibromyalgia patients have to deal with mystery symptoms for years before getting a proper diagnosis. And. once they receive a diagnosis, the struggle is far from over. With fibromyalgia, patients are often left to their own devices and figure out on their own what helps to ease symptoms. One...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Dr. Koushan Siami-namini MD4400 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. John Paul Graff DO4400 V ST STE 1107 SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Elena Nedelcu M.D.4400 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Karimireddy Jyotsna Reddy MD4400 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Prashanti Reddy M.D.4400 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Phillip Edward Starshak MD4400 V St Sacramento CA 95817