Gregory M. Wu, DMD, maintains a position with Emerson Dental, a practice dedicated to treating each patient as a whole person with emphasis on preventative dentistry, based out of Westford, Massachusetts. Dr. Wu specializes in restorative dentistry. He earned his DMD at Tufts University and completed an internship at the AEGD Westwood UCLA School of Dentistry. To stay up-to-date on developments in his field, he maintains memberships with the American Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society.
Education and Training
DMD at Tufts University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Public Speaking at Yankee Dental Congress and Southwest Dental Conference -
- AEGD Westwood UCLA School of Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Platinum rule- treat others as you wish to be treated.
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Patriots, Red Sox
Mr. Gregory M. Wu DMD's Practice location
Westford, Massachusetts 01886Get Direction
WESTFORD, MA 01886Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Gregory M. Wu DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Gregory M. Wu DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Karen Madruga DMD11 Main St Southborough MA 01772
- Dr. Richard D. Hopgood D.M.D., F.A.G.D.296 Lowell St Andover Massachusetts 01810
- Bhavana Jayaram DMD1706 S Main St Kannapolis NC 28081
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Dr. Mukunda Dogiparthi DMD319 Lynnway Lynn MA 01901
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D.21 Totman St Quincy Massachusetts 02169