Gregory M. Wu, DMD, maintains a position with Emerson Dental, a practice dedicated to treating each patient as a whole person with emphasis on preventative dentistry, based out of Westford, Massachusetts. Dr. Wu specializes in restorative dentistry. He earned his DMD at Tufts University and completed an internship at the AEGD Westwood UCLA School of Dentistry. To stay up-to-date on developments in his field, he maintains memberships with the American Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society.
Mr. Gregory M. Wu DMD's Videos
Education and Training
DMD at Tufts University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Public Speaking at Yankee Dental Congress and Southwest Dental Conference -
- AEGD Westwood UCLA School of Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Platinum rule- treat others as you wish to be treated.
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Patriots, Red Sox
Mr. Gregory M. Wu DMD's Practice location
Westford, Massachusetts 01886Get Direction
WESTFORD, MA 01886Get Direction
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Karen Madruga DMD11 Main St Southborough MA 01772
- Dr. Kenneth Minasian DMD15 Broad St Nashua NH 03064
- Dr. Richard D. Hopgood D.M.D., F.A.G.D.296 LOWELL ST ANDOVER MA 01810
- Bhavana Jayaram DMD73C WINTHROP AVE LAWRENCE MA 01843
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Ronnie Du DMD323 Boston Post Road Sudbury MA 01776