Heidi M. Boules, MD, is an established anesthesiologist currently working at Montefiore Medical Center in New York. She is also an Associate Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Boules has extensive experience in pediatric and cardiac anesthesiology. She graduated from Saint Louis University in 2009 and then went on to complete an internship at the University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island College Hospital, Stanford University and Montefiore Medical Center. She served her residency at Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care and is also an active member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia.
Education and Training
MD at Saint Louis University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking to Residents -
- Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island College Hospital, Stanford University, Montefiore Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
What do you attribute your success to?
- Rewarding pediatric population and opportunity to teach.
Hobbies / Sports
- Scuba Diving and Skiing
Heidi M Boules M.D.'s Practice location
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510Get Direction
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Heidi M Boules M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Heidi M Boules M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Skin Biopsy?
A skin biopsy is a medical procedure which involves taking a skin tissue sample, processing it, and then examining it under a powerful microscope. Different methods exist for performing this procedure depending on the location and size of the skin abnormality. Any part of your skin that shows some...
- What a Migraine Really Is: Know the Facts
What is a migraine?A migraine refers to a type of headache, which commonly attacks one side of the head, although the condition can also happen on both sides of the head. Migraine pain is always intense, throbbing, and severe. If you have a migraine, you are also likely to experience a headache that...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.581 Bergen Blvd Ridgefield NJ 07657
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.37 W CENTURY RD PARAMUS NJ 07652
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215