Sam E. Cigno, DDS, FAGD, is a dentist working with Cigno Dental Care in St. Louis, Missouri, a practice that offers quality dental treatment to patients. He has an impressive 51 years of experience in his field with expertise in general and cosmetic dentistry, implants and orthodontics. Dr. Cigno obtained his DDS from the University of Washington School of Dentistry in 1964. Additionally, he is a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.
Education and Training
DDS at University of Washington School of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National and International Seminars (In Past) -
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Spending Time With Her 8 Grandchildren
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Economics
Sam E. Cigno's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Sam E. Cigno | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sam E. Cigno's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.2043 S Old Highway 94 SAINT CHARLES MO 63303
- Dr. Bruce W. Howard DMD191 Civic Center Drive Lake St. Louis MO 63367
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S.114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- Dr. Robert Thomure D.D.S.200 S. Kirkwood Rd. Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062