Emergency Physician6001 Lux Lane Rockville Maryland, 20852
Dr. Kamalinee Deshpande practices Emergency Medicine in Rockville, Maryland. Dr. Deshpande assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Deshpande examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
MD at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
Emergency Medicine .
Kamalinee Deshpande's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Indian medical research Award
- Merit scholarship in undergraduate school.
Professional Society Memberships
- Montgomery County Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Education and hard work.
Hobbies / Sports
- Music, Traveling, Swimming, Public Speaking
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Kamalinee Deshpande's Practice location
Kamalinee Deshpande's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Dr. William T Durkin M.D.3101 N. Hampton Dr. Alexandria VA 22302
- Moustafa Shamma3799 Mary Alice Place Falls Church Virginia 22041
- Dr. Mark P. Davis M.D.5501 Backlick Road Springfield Virginia 22151
- Dr. Jameel T. Abualenain MD2150 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Hamid Shokoohi2150 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Stanley Anthony Boucree DDS, MD8555 16TH ST STE 404 SILVER SPRING MD 20910