Dr. Kamalinee Deshpande practices Emergency Medicine in Rockville, Maryland. Dr. Deshpande assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Deshpande examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
MD at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
Emergency Medicine .
Kamalinee Deshpande's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Indian medical research Award
- Merit scholarship in undergraduate school.
Professional Society Memberships
- Montgomery County Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Education and hard work.
Hobbies / Sports
- Music, Traveling, Swimming, Public Speaking
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Shady Grove Hospital and suburban hospital
Kamalinee Deshpande's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Kamalinee Deshpande | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kamalinee Deshpande's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Leslie W. Hardware MD8900 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda MD 20889
- Moustafa Shamma3799 Mary Alice Place Falls Church Virginia 22041
- Dr. Mark P. Davis M.D.5501 Backlick Road Springfield Virginia 22151
- Dr. Jameel T. Abualenain MD2150 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Hamid Shokoohi2150 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20037
- Dr. William T Durkin M.D.3101 N. Hampton Dr. Alexandria VA 22302