Ralph E. Rogler, DMD, FAGD, is an experienced dentist working with Rogler Family Dentistry in Long Valley, New Jersey. He is an expert in General Dentistry, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Implants, Crowns and Bridges and Oral Surgery. Dr. Rogler graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1972. He was also a Captain in the Dental Corps of the United States Air Force for two years. Dr. Rogler was also a Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He has extensive experience in hospital dentistry as former Chief of Dental Services and is the recipient of the Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry for outstanding achievement in dental education. Certified by the American Board of General Dentistry, Dr. Rogler was named the best dentist in Long Valley by the residents through the Long Valley Patch Readers? Choice in 2012.
Education and Training
DMD at University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
American Board of General Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Was an Assistant Professor at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey -
- Fellowship Award for Outstanding Achievement from the Academy of General Dentistry
- Was a Captain of the Dental Corps in the Air Force from 1972-1974
- Named Best Dentist in Long Valley by the Residents Through Long Valley Patch Reader's Choice- 2012
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Tri-County Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- A tranquil, peaceful office, family focused.
- In the Air Force
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Hiking, Landscaping, Bicycling, Baseball, Photography, Fitness
- Chief of Dentistry at Greystone Park Hospital (Was There for 33 Years)
Dr. Ralph E. Rogler DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ralph E. Rogler DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ralph E. Rogler DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Edward M. Sonnenberg DDS 230 US-206 Flanders New Jersey 07836
- Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS 281 Durham Ave South Plainfield New Jersey 07080
- Dr. Yusun Gohard DDS 34 Prospect St Madison NJ 07940
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Herko M.P.H., D.D.S. 571 Central Ave New Providence NJ 07974
- Dr. Stephen M Lashen DDS 3155 Rt 10 Denville NJ 07834
- Dr. Svetlana Smirnova D.D.S. 8 Reading Road Flemington New Jersey 08822