2 Years in the Service Corps
Education and Training
DDS at Loyola University Chicago
Dr. Virginia Boland-Robillard DDS's Expert Contributions
Once you begin orthodontic treatment, you should consult your orthodontist concerning how often the braces should be changed. If you had braces put on previously, and they have been taken off, relapse can occur. It is best to consult with an orthodontist to determine if retreatment is necessary. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Girl Scout Leader, Boy Scout Leader
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Virginia Boland-Robillard DDS's Practice location
Tucson, Arizona 85716Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Virginia Boland-Robillard DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Virginia Boland-Robillard DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boland-Robillard
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Dr. Robert F. Hawke DDS1575 North Swan Road Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Sonia S. Hariri DDS1840 North Craycroft Road Tucson Arizona 85712
- Dr. Jay Citrin DDS5601 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Timothy Leong D.M.D.8878 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85749
- Dr. Saeid Badie D.D.S.718 N COUNTRY CLUB RD TUCSON AZ 85716
- Dr. Brandon Garth Goates DMD2901 East Broadway Blvd Tucson AZ 85716