Anup Panduranga, MD, is a neurophysiologist currently on staff at Westside Neurology in Hillsboro, Oregon, and specializes in neurophysiology, epilepsy, vertigo and tremors. Additionally, he is affiliated with Tuality Healthcare. Dr. Panduranga graduated from New York Medical College in 2008. He served his residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and then completed his fellowship at Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Panduranga is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and maintains memberships with the American Academy of Neurology and the American Epilepsy Society.
Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.'s Videos
Education and Training
MD at New York Medical College
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Oregon Health & Science University- 2014
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology, American Epilepsy Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication to patients, making a difference in the field and education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Fitness, Tennis, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical and neurology research and publications
Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.'s Practice location
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123Get Direction
Manhasset, NY 11030Get Direction
Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Panduranga
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Late Stage Alzheimer's Patients Failing to Get Proper Care
There are some symptoms and conditions that have been discovered over time that stand out as especially difficult when it comes to how healthcare providers and medical specialist centers can help specific patients. Such can be the case for ailments that specifically worsen in the terminal phase of...
- Dementia and Related Psychosis: Should Antipsychotic Drugs Really Be Used?
Alzheimer’s is one of the primary causes of age-related dementia, and it's typically characterized by the progressive loss of connectivity between brain cells and their death, leading not only to the loss of memory and cognition, but also difficulties in social interaction.As the disease...
- Casey's General Stores Continues their Partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association
Casey's General Stores announced that they would partner with the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) once again to send kids with muscular dystrophy and other related diseases to summer camp. This partnership has been a tradition for more than 11 years, and helps muscular dystrophy patients offer...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Epilepsy and Seizure Medicines
There are various medications that can help prevent or cease seizures. These drugs are called anti-seizure drugs or anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs). The use of these drugs is the most common technique in treating epilepsy. In fact, anti-epileptic drugs are the first line of treatment for epilepsy. These...
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Thomas A Phipps MD19260 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. Julie A Khoury M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd. Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Joshua Andrew Ramseyer M.D.9427 SW BARNES RD STE 296 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Eve Leah Klein M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michele Kimberly Mass MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239