Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.
Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine364 South East 8th Avenue Suite 101 Hillsboro Oregon, 97123
Anup Panduranga, MD, is a neurophysiologist currently on staff at Westside Neurology in Hillsboro, Oregon, and specializes in neurophysiology, epilepsy, vertigo and tremors. Additionally, he is affiliated with Tuality Healthcare. Dr. Panduranga graduated from New York Medical College in 2008. He served his residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and then completed his fellowship at Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Panduranga is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and maintains memberships with the American Academy of Neurology and the American Epilepsy Society.
Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.'s Videos
Education and Training
MD at New York Medical College
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Oregon Health & Science University- 2014
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology, American Epilepsy Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication to patients, making a difference in the field and education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Fitness, Tennis, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical and neurology research and publications
Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.'s Practice location
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123Get Direction
Manhasset, NY 11030Get Direction
Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Panduranga
- How Art Can Be Used by Dementia Patients to Make Connections
For those suffering from dementia, confusion and disorientation can be a daily struggle. They may have short term memory loss or worse, lose their ability to communicate. These side effects are frustrating for dementia patients and can be equally as frustrating for their caregivers and family...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Blocking Enzymes May Be the Key to Alzheimer's Treatment
Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have been working on a potential new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. They are honing in on the genetics involved, hoping to hijack enzymes to do the job.There are genes that turn on to help us make new memories.It’s been shown in...
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- Explaining Muscular Dystrophy to Your Family and Friends
Unless personally affected by muscular dystrophy, no one can fully come close to understanding it or understanding what it is like to deal with. Explaining muscular dystrophy to your friends and family will take time, and you might need to remind some people of what you’re going through. It will...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Stroke?
Stroke can occur at any time of your life. However, those who have attained 65+ years are more prone to getting a stroke. It is also important to note that other factors such as family history, alcohol, smoking, medical history, and your ethnicity can trigger the occurrence of stroke. If you think...
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Michele Kimberly Mass MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Thomas A Phipps MD19260 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. Eve Leah Klein M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Joshua Andrew Ramseyer M.D.9427 SW BARNES RD STE 296 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Julie A Khoury M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd. Portland OR 97239