Anup Panduranga, MD, is a neurophysiologist currently on staff at Westside Neurology in Hillsboro, Oregon, and specializes in neurophysiology, epilepsy, vertigo and tremors. Additionally, he is affiliated with Tuality Healthcare. Dr. Panduranga graduated from New York Medical College in 2008. He served his residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and then completed his fellowship at Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Panduranga is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and maintains memberships with the American Academy of Neurology and the American Epilepsy Society.
Education and Training
MD at New York Medical College
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center- 2012
- Oregon Health & Science University- 2014
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology, American Epilepsy Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication to patients, making a difference in the field and education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Fitness, Tennis, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical and neurology research and publications
Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.'s Practice location
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123Get Direction
Manhasset, NY 11030Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D. | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Panduranga
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Common Among Muscular Dystrophy Patients?
Researchers have discovered that, compared to the general public, there is a higher than average rate of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Researchers from the University of Iowa conducted and published research in the May 2018 issue of The Journal...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- How to Handle Talking About MS with Family
Talking to loved ones about any chronic illness can be difficult, yet it’s an important conversation to have with individuals who will continue to be a part of your life’s journey. Opening dialogue creates the space for both you and your family to gain clarity and to establish trust and...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Stroke?
A stroke is caused by an insufficient flow of blood to the brain as a result of an interruption of blood flow. This will usually result in oxygen deprivation to the brain tissues. How quick you recover from a stroke depends on how fast you get medical attention. Remember, a massive stroke is fatal....
- The Link Between Mononucleosis and Multiple Sclerosis
For anyone suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS), one of the most frustrating parts of the disease is not knowing how, why, or when the disease began. Many patients with multiple sclerosis have had the disease and not known about it for years, others have had it diagnosed right out of the blue....
- Parkinson's Disease Can Appear Up to 10 Years Before Diagnosis
Parkinson’s disease is a long-term neurological disorder that mainly affects the body’s movements. This disorder attacks the muscle control; therefore, involuntary movements of a Parkinson’s disease patient are very evident. Most patients have a hard time controlling their balance and movement...
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Stanley L Cohan M.D.9135 SW Barnes Rd Ste 461 Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Joshua Andrew Ramseyer M.D.1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Michele Kimberly Mass MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Kiren Jean Kresa-reahl M.D.9135 SW Barnes Rd Ste 461 Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Thomas A Phipps MD19260 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062