Kimberly A. Hardin, MD, FACCP, FAASM, is a pulmonary and critical care physician working with the University of California, Davis. She has 15 years of experience in pulmonology, critical care and sleep medicine. Dr. Hardin received her medical degree from the University of California, Irvine in 1996 where she also completed her postdoctoral training. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine, critical care medicine and pulmonary disease. She is also certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine. Dr. Hardin maintains a membership with the American Medical Association. Due to her success, she was honored with the American Top Physician Award in 2009 and the Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award from the University of California, Davis in 2010. Additionally, Dr. Hardin is a Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians and a Fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Education and Training
MD at University of California
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Critical Care Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Pulmonary Disease
American Board of Sleep Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Professor of Medicine at University of California, Davis -
- American Top Physician Award- 2009
- Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award from University of California, Davis- 2010
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Davis
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Landscaping, Wedding Planning
Kimberly A. Hardin's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Kimberly A. Hardin | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kimberly A. Hardin's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?
What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?Paroxysmal is a condition derived from atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) refers to abnormal heartbeats. These impulses are not just irregular heartbeats, but appear as vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart. Once a person suffers from the...
- The History of Cystic Fibrosis
What is cystic fibrosis?It is a genetic disease that affects both young children and adults. It mainly affects the lungs and the digestive system. When a child inherits two copies of the genes responsible for cystic fibrosis, the child develops the disease.The complications associated with the...
- Vlogger with Cystic Fibrosis Tells It Like It Is
Charles Michael Duke is a 22-year-old video blogger who blogs on YouTube about living with cystic fibrosis. He's always singing or joking about his life, and posts comedic videos about his experience living with cystic fibrosis.A talented musician and actor, Charles has even created his own song...
- COPD-Focused Telemedicine
What is TelemedicineE-health, or telehealth (other terms for telemedicine), allows doctors who specialize in respiratory health make use of electronic tools and wireless devices to provide primary care consultations with their COPD patients. Through videos, photos, and live chats, referral with...
- Can Pleurisy Destroy My Lungs?
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is the inflammation of the thin pleural membranes that line the lungs.What happens in pleurisy?A thin membrane called the pleura lines your lungs. The pleura are double-layered membranes that line your lungs as well as the inner aspect of the chest wall. Between these...
- How to Plan for Traveling with Your Cystic Fibrosis Treatments
Every now and then, everyone needs to take a break. In fact, taking a vacation may be just what the doctor ordered. Planning is necessary for any individual who wishes to travel; however, if you have cystic fibrosis, there are a few extra things that you need to plan for. Travel insurance, enough...
- Dr. Delbert H. Meyer MD6945 Fair Oaks Blvd Carmichael California 95608
- Dr. Leslie W. Barger M.D.3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Muhammad Afzal M.D.1485 RIVER PARK DR SACRAMENTO CA 95815
- Dr. Susan Murin MD4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Alan Paul Cubre M.D.5 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Daniel Philip Ikeda M.D.1485 RIVER PARK DR SACRAMENTO CA 95815