Eleanor C. Mariano, MD, maintains a position at her own private practice, The Center for Executive Medicine, a flourishing medical practice in Scottsdale, Arizona designed for executives and their families who seek the highest standard of personalized and responsive medical care. Dr. Mariano has nearly thirty-five years of experience in her field and is additionally affiliated with the Mayo Clinic. After earning her medical degree at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, she continued her studies with an internship at the Naval Medical Center of San Diego. Between 1992 and 2001, Dr. Mariano served as the White House Doctor.
Education and Training
MD at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1981
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- National- 30 to 40 a Year -
- Was the White House Doctor from 1992-2001
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Internal Medicine; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, General Surgery
- Naval Medical Center
- Naval Medical Center San Diego
Articles and Publications
- Published Her Memoir and 3 Other Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Treats each patient like they are the president of the United States.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of the American College of Physicians
- Mayo Clinic
Dr. Eleanor C. Mariano M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, Arizona 85266Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eleanor C. Mariano M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eleanor C. Mariano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Is Juicing Healthy?
Experts are of the opinion that if you are not so interested in having a whole fruit or vegetable, juices are a good option to include the nutrients in the diet. You can think of different varieties, like kale, carrots, parsley, and apples to have the benefits. This is true because juices contain...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Usha K. Nagin M.D.5555 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Bashar Majeed M.D.1012 E Willetta St Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. James F. Wessman M.D.6036 North 19th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85015
- Dr. Anita D Dai MD10404 W Coggins Dr Sun City AZ 85351
- Dr. Melinda Umali Atienza DO10301 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Donna Catanzaro MD7600 N 15th St Phoenix AZ 85020