Muhammad R. Bhatti, MD, maintains a position at the Hooper Medical Clinic, a private clinic located in Brooklyn, New York. With over twenty-five years of experience in his field, he is additionally affiliated with the Brooklyn Hospital Center. Dr. Bhatti is a pediatrician who earned his medical degree from the Universidad Central del Este and completed his internship at the Brooklyn Caledonian Hospital. Certified by the The American Board of Pediatrics, Dr. Bhatti maintains a professional membership with the American Medical Association, which allows him to stay up-to-date on developments in his field.
Education and Training
MD at Universidad Central del Este
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1982
Universidad Central del Este (UCE) Facultad de Medicina 1994
The American Board of Pediatrics
Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD's Expert Contributions
Although cotton diapers are the best, with modern lifestyles, they are not convenient. If some mother wants to clean them properly and often, cotton diapers are best. READ MORE
If her calcium level is normal and her eating habits are good, she can altogether eliminate milk from her diet. READ MORE
There are no safe ointments for spot removal, but you can use vit A or D ointment. Daily it’s safe and keeps the skin healthy. READ MORE
Yes, kids could retain more water in their bodies and gain wt. Besides gaining wt., if used for a long time, it could affect bone development, causing retardation in growth and demineralization of bones, prone for more fractures. READ MORE
Late summer is best time for flu shots READ MORE
Milk is a very important source of calcium for bone growth and kids, during their growth phase, are highly recommended to drink milk at least once a day. READ MORE
None, unless medically advised. READ MORE
Allergy READ MORE
Keep him hydrated. Pedialyte to drink READ MORE
Ck BMI and blood READ MORE
Increase fiber and reduce dairy products READ MORE
It’s too early READ MORE
Get infant glycerin suppository and use as directed; read the package information. READ MORE
- Brain Drain: Post Graduation Migration Intentions and the influencing factors among Medical Graduates from Lahore, Pakistan.
- A survey of Autism knowledge and attitudes among the healthcare professionals in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Anxiety and depression symptoms in patients with dengue fever and their correlation with symptom severity.
- Anxiety and depression predicted by medically unexplained symptoms in Pakistani children: a case-control study.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Back Pain
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Program
- Brooklyn Caledonian Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, New York 11211Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhatti
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208