Douglas A. Dubbink, MD, maintains a position with Twin Cities Associated Anesthesiologists, a group of anesthesiologists who maintain top quality standards in and around the Minneapolis and St. Paul regional areas. Dr. Dubbink is an anesthesiologist with nearly twenty-five years of experience in his field. Additionally affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital and United Hospital, he also holds expertise in regional anesthesiology. Educated at Michigan State University, he completed his internship at the Henry Ford Hospital and his residency at the Mayo Medical School. Also fellowship trained at the Mayo Medical School, Dr. Dubbink earned board certification from the American Board of Anesthesiology. To stay up-to-date on developments in his field, he maintains professional memberships with the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. Dr. Dubbink earned recognition as a Minnesota Monthly Top Doctor in 2014 and one of Minneapolis Top Doctors in 2007 and 2015.
Education and Training
MD at Michigan State University
The American Board of Anesthesiology
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Minnesota Monthly Top Doctors- 2014
- Minneapolis Top Doctorsin 2007 and 2015
- Mayo Medical School- 1991
- Henry Ford Hospital- 1988
- 6 Month Fellowship at Mayo Medical School- 1991
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
Articles and Publications
- Anesthesiology Review- 2014
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for enhancing the preoperative experience with each patient.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Jogging, Fishing, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major anesthesiology and medical publications and review
Dr. Douglas A. Dubbink MD's Practice location
Roseville, Minnesota 55113Get Direction
EAGAN, MN 55121Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55125Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Douglas A. Dubbink MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Douglas A. Dubbink MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dubbink
- ,sxe .mk
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Florin M. Orza73730 Mercer St. St. Paul Minnesota 55102
- Dr. Richard W. Blomberg MD1000 W 140th St W Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Katherine Marie Clinch MD333 SMITH AVE N SAINT PAUL MN 55102
- Dr. Kumar G Belani MD640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Jake Joseph Krisik M.D.6401 FRANCE AVENUE SOUTH EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Faisal M Choudhry MD69 Exchange St W Saint Paul MN 55102