Pranati G. Tati, DDS, maintains a position at Precious Smiles Family Dentistry, a private dental practice located in Madison, Alabama. There, Dr. Tati and her team offer a full range of treatment options that can be personalized to meet a patient?s individual needs and expectations. Dr. Tati holds over fifteen years of experience. She attended Gulbarga University and Boston University and then went on to continue her studies with a residency in Allentown, Pennsylvania. As a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Pennsylvania Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry, she is able to stay up-to-date on developments in her field.
Education and Training
BDS at Gulbarga University
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Certificate of Merit for Top of the Class
- Filling Restorations
- Endodontics & Root Canals
- Periodontal & Gum Tissue Treatments
- Routine Care
- Crowns & Bridges & Dentures
- Implants & Implant-supported Crowns
- Whitening & Bleaching
- Allentown, Pennsylvania- 2008
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family support
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Pranati G. Tati DMD's Practice location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17013Get Direction
CARLISLE, PA 17013Get Direction
Harrisburg, PA 17111Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Pranati G. Tati DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Pranati G. Tati DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Scott A. Mutschler DMD720 Limekiln Rd New Cumberland PA 17070
- Dr. Thomas Hollis Wiggin DDS100 Scotch Pine Rd Dillsburg PA 17019
- Dr. Jeffrey M Klein DDS501 Pleasant View Rd Lewisberry PA 17339
- Dr. Becky Fox D.M.D.819 Market St Lemoyne PA 17043
- Casey Jon Williams DMD210 Forge Rd Boiling Springs PA 17007
- Dr. Martin Luther Schroeder DDS134 N Main St Biglerville PA 17307