Pranati G. Tati, DDS, maintains a position at Precious Smiles Family Dentistry, a private dental practice located in Madison, Alabama. There, Dr. Tati and her team offer a full range of treatment options that can be personalized to meet a patient?s individual needs and expectations. Dr. Tati holds over fifteen years of experience. She attended Gulbarga University and Boston University and then went on to continue her studies with a residency in Allentown, Pennsylvania. As a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Pennsylvania Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry, she is able to stay up-to-date on developments in her field.
Education and Training
BDS at Gulbarga University
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Certificate of Merit for Top of the Class
- Filling Restorations
- Endodontics & Root Canals
- Periodontal & Gum Tissue Treatments
- Routine Care
- Crowns & Bridges & Dentures
- Implants & Implant-supported Crowns
- Whitening & Bleaching
- Allentown, Pennsylvania- 2008
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family support
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Pranati G. Tati DMD's Practice location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17013Get Direction
CARLISLE, PA 17013Get Direction
Harrisburg, PA 17111Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Pranati G. Tati DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Pranati G. Tati DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Scott A. Mutschler DMD720 Limekiln Rd New Cumberland PA 17070
- Dr. Thomas Hollis Wiggin DDS100 Scotch Pine Rd Dillsburg PA 17019
- Dr. Jeffrey M Klein DDS501 Pleasant View Rd Lewisberry PA 17339
- Casey Jon Williams DMD210 Forge Rd Boiling Springs PA 17007
- Dr. Becky Fox D.M.D.819 Market St Lemoyne PA 17043
- Dr. Martin Luther Schroeder DDS134 N Main St Biglerville PA 17307