Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.
Chiropractor10721 Main Street Suite 1500 Fairfax Virginia, 22030
Dr. Gregory Lee DC is a Founder and CEO of Active Family Wellness, a Fairfax chiropracticclinic in Virginia. With 15 years of experience, Active Family Wellness is ranked as the top Fairfax chiropractic clinic with more than 1000+ five star reviews. As a leading Fairfax chiropractor, Dr. Gregory Lee DC is passionate about wellness education and has been invited to deliver talks at Harvard Club of Boston, FOX News & NBC News. He specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, scoliosis, herniated disc, whiplash injuries, torticollis, acid reflux among many others. Dr. Gregory Lee Chiropractor seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spin.
Book your initial consultation appointment from Active Family Wellness website https://www.activefamilywellness.com or call (703) 373-7113. Let's start your wellness journey together.
Education and Training
DC at New York Chiropractic College
Board Certified in TI Needling
Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.'s Expert Contributions
Have to go to a qualified Chiropractor READ MORE
Chiropractic care helps with putting the spine into proper alignment, which in turns helps nerves communicate to the rest of your body. By getting rid of spinal misalignments (subluxation), we allow the body to function better and heal better by getting rid of the interference. READ MORE
It's never too late to see a chiropractor for your auto accident. Although it is always best to be treated immediately after your car accident, it is worse to leave it as is. Do not wait for symptoms to appear to be treated following a traumatic injury. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Top Chiropractor Award- 2014 & 2015
- Patient's Choice Award- 2015
- America's Top Chiropractors 2015 Consumers' Research Council of America
- John Stoke Award 2016 Unified Virginia Chiropractic Association
- Top Doctor of Chiropractic in Fairfax, Virginia Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Unified Virginia Chiropractic Association
Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.'s Practice location
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.9477 Silver King Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Miya Bazley DC1712 I ST NW Washington DC 20006
- Ricardo Alejand Rodriguez Vazqu7686 Richmond Hwy Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Nesly Clerge DC2041 MLK Ave, SE Washington DC 20020
- Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC2433 26th Road South Arlington Virginia 22206
- Kyung Lee D.C209 Elden St Herndon VA 20170