Dr. Gregory Lee is a Chiropractor practicing in Fairfax, Virginia. Dr. Lee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lee seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
DC at New York Chiropractic College
Board Certified in TI Needling
Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.'s Expert Contributions
Chiropractic care helps with putting the spine into proper alignment, which in turns helps nerves communicate to the rest of your body. By getting rid of spinal misalignments (subluxation), we allow the body to function better and heal better by getting rid of the interference. READ MORE
It's never too late to see a chiropractor for your auto accident. Although it is always best to be treated immediately after your car accident, it is worse to leave it as is. Do not wait for symptoms to appear to be treated following a traumatic injury. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Top Chiropractor Award- 2014 & 2015
- Patient's Choice Award- 2015
- America's Top Chiropractors 2015 Consumers' Research Council of America
- John Stoke Award 2016 Unified Virginia Chiropractic Association
- Top Doctor of Chiropractic in Fairfax, Virginia Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Unified Virginia Chiropractic Association
Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.'s Practice location
Fairfax, Virginia 22030-6912Get Direction
MANASSAS, VA 20110Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.43810 Central Station Drive, Ste. 160 Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Miya Bazley DC2440 M St NW Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Nesly Clerge DC2041 MLK Ave, SE Washington DC 20020
- Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC2433 26th Road South Arlington Virginia 22206
- Dr. James A Munse D.C.3910 Centreville Rd Chantilly VA 20151
- Shahrokh Shahverdi2946 Sleepy Hollow Road Falls Church Virginia 22044