Marie Angele Theard, MD, is an anesthesiologist working at Overland in St. Louis Missouri. Dr. Theard has over 20 years of experience in the field of neuroanesthesiology. She was educated at the University of Illinois where she also completed her residency and she then went on to complete a fellowship at the University of Washington. Dr. Theard is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and is a member of The Science Advisory board, American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care.
Education and Training
MD at University of Illinois
American Board of Anesthesiology- Neuroanesthesia
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National and International Public Speaking -
- University of Illinois
- University of Washington
Professional Society Memberships
- The Science Advisory Board, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology and Critical Care
What do you attribute your success to?
- Parents both are a great inspiration to her, dedication, education, next generation medicine.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Reading
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical publications and research
Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD's Practice location
St. Louis, Missouri 63112Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97205Get Direction
Portland, OR 97209Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery Improves Quality of Life for Parkinson's Patient
Parkinson’s Disease Disrupts the Life of a Single DadMuscle spasms, stiffness, and decreased motor skills are not symptoms commonly associated with younger people in their 20s and 30s. For Bill Swayze, however, these symptoms appeared and resulted in an early diagnosis of Parkinson’s at the rare...
- Get More Fiber in Your Diet
Most of us know that fiber is important for our diet. However, many of us do not know how much fiber is required for us to be healthy. According to the Institute of Medicine, an average adult consumes only 15 grams of fiber per day, but an average woman requires 25 grams of dietary fiber, while men...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.2345 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Leander K. Lee MD3009 North Ballas Road St. Louis Missouri 63131
- Dr. Brenda C. McClain MD3635 Vista Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Juri McDowell11133 Dunn Road St. Louis Missouri 63136
- Dr. Jason Ray Gillihan MD1 BARNES JEWISH HOSPITAL PLZ SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Toni R. Patterson D.O.17050 BAXTER RD CHESTERFIELD MO 63005