Dr. Bhavana Jayaram is a Dentist practicing in Kannapolis, NC. Dr. Jayaram specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Bhavana Jayaram DMD's Videos
Education and Training
DMD at Goldman School of Dental Medicine - Boston University
American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Top Dentist by the Consumers Research Council- 2014
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and taking advantage of the opportunities presented.
Hobbies / Sports
- Cooking, Traveling, Spending Time With Family
Bhavana Jayaram DMD's Practice location
Kannapolis, NC 28081Get Direction
LAWRENCE, MA 01843Get Direction
Bhavana Jayaram DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jayaram
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.2320 Concord Lake Road Concord North Carolina 28025
- Stella Nnadi10230 Berkeley Place Dr Suite 200 Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Christopher Edward Hartung D.D.S1819 E INNES ST SALISBURY NC 28146
- Dr. Anthony Edward Marra D.D.S.9620 Holly Point Drive Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Melissa Marks Gustafson DDS3010 Baucom Rd Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. Jennifer Addison Slaughter D.M.D.3010 Baucom Rd Charlotte NC 28269