Dr. Bhavana Jayaram is a Dentist practicing in Kannapolis, NC. Dr. Jayaram specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DMD at Goldman School of Dental Medicine - Boston University
American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Top Dentist by the Consumers Research Council- 2014
- Pediatric Dentistry at Mount Sinai Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and taking advantage of the opportunities presented.
Hobbies / Sports
- Cooking, Traveling, Spending Time With Family
Bhavana Jayaram DMD's Practice location
Kannapolis, NC 28081Get Direction
LAWRENCE, MA 01843Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bhavana Jayaram DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bhavana Jayaram DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jayaram
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.2320 Concord Lake Road Concord North Carolina 28025
- Dr. Anthony Edward Marra D.D.S.9620 Holly Point Drive Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Christopher Edward Hartung D.D.S1819 E INNES ST SALISBURY NC 28146
- Dr. Hiren Patel DMD6708 Regal Oaks Dr Charlotte NC 28212
- Dr. Melissa Marks Gustafson DDS3010 Baucom Rd Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. Seti Semehare Yemane D.M.D8220 University Executive Dr Charlotte NC 28262