Dr. Bhavana Jayaram is a Dentist practicing in Kannapolis, NC. Dr. Jayaram specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DMD at Goldman School of Dental Medicine - Boston University
American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Top Dentist by the Consumers Research Council- 2014
- Pediatric Dentistry at Mount Sinai Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and taking advantage of the opportunities presented.
Hobbies / Sports
- Cooking, Traveling, Spending Time With Family
- Carolinas Medical Center
Bhavana Jayaram DMD's Practice location
Kannapolis, NC 28081Get Direction
LAWRENCE, MA 01843Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bhavana Jayaram DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bhavana Jayaram DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jayaram
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Anthony Edward Marra D.D.S.16511 Northcross Drive Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Christopher Edward Hartung D.D.S1819 E Innes Street Salisbury NC 28146
- Dr. Hiren Patel DMD6708 Regal Oaks Dr Charlotte NC 28212
- Dr. Melissa Marks Gustafson DDS3010 Baucom Rd Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. Regina L. Henderson D.D.S10400 Mallard Creek Rd Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Jason F Baker DDS1555 W Howard St Chicago IL 60626