Julia P. Shulman, MD is an ophthalmologist working with Feistmann.Shulman in New York City and is also affiliated with New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai. She has over six years of experience treating complications of the retina. Dr. Shulman was educated at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai prior to completing internships at Mount Sinai St. Luke?s and Mount Sinai Roosevelt along with a residency at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and a fellowship at John A. Moran Eye Center. Additionally, she is a professional member of the American Society of Retina Specialists and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Education and Training
MD at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
American Board of Ophthalmology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and National Public Speaking -
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai Roosevelt
- John A. Moran Eye Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Retina Specialists, American Academy of Ophthalmology
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work
Julia P. Shulman's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Julia P. Shulman | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Julia P. Shulman's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- What is Neonatal Conjunctivitis?
Neonatal conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of infection that newborns contract during delivery. The newborns contract this infection in cases when the mother is infected with Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Neonatal conjunctivitis is any type of conjunctivitis that...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Andrew I. Miller M.D.516 OLD SHORT HILLS RD SHORT HILLS NJ 07078
- Dr. Tod Haller MD1650 SELWYN AVE BRONX NY 10457
- Mrs. Ilona Genis MD3039 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn New York 11235
- thomas aiello8423 third ave brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Kurt Jackson M.D.216 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre MD9033 Elmhurst Ave Jackson Heights NY 11372